Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Babywatch: Decemeber 19th 1:30 p.m.



Okay, so here is Liliana at different stages in her life. Can you guess which one is from this summer, Halloween, and last week?
hee hee. I just figured that since we are still waiting to see Liliana outside of the womb, we might as well enjoy a few pictures of her in the womb. I have to admit I am pretty proud that I can say I could fit into my wedding dress while pregnant and almost 8 months pregnant to boot. Pretty crazy, huh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have got to be the cutest thing on this planet. I love reading your blogs and I love you! You're so inspirational and so genuine...I cannot wait to meet your baby girl, I'm anxious to see what a Marita/Ian looks like!! I love you and stay positive! When she comes, all the waiting will totally be worth it!!

Anonymous said...

you are so cute, my bradley class friend!!! i have this crazy feeling that my baby might come before yours. i am feverishly reviewing the workbook and i miss seeing you so often.

Anonymous said...

No post since yesterday at 1:30??? Does that mean she is HERE?? :)

Theresa said...

Girl, if I could wear my wedding dress at 8 months, that would be amazing! Thanks for the updates! Hang in there!