Saturday, December 15, 2007

Babywatch: 11:37 AM, Saturday, December 15th

No baby yet. Still waiting. Ian's cold, which has plagued us for 2 days, is getting better, which is very good news. We'll both need all our strength. Currently, Marita is on the phone with her Mom, chanting prayers to the going-into-labor goddess. Did I mention we're really ready to have this baby? My Mom should be here shortly, and we're all going to go for a walk. Think good thoughts for us, 2 minutes apart.

Aloha
ian & marita

4 comments:

Georgia said...

I am thinking good thoughts, 2 minutes apart.

COME ON BABY!!! GET HERE ALREADY! You have to get here so that your mommy and daddy can start to catch up with me and my pack.

Edith said...

Comon Princess your great grandma is waiting , so hurry up
24/7 I am thinking 2 min apart and hope and wish for a very easy and fast delivery. love to you all nanaAW

Andy said...

One word... prostaglandin!

Unknown said...

I predict tomorrow - Monday, December 17 - between 2-3pm. If so, you should probably be in labor soon. :P