Friday, December 21, 2007

Babywatch, 10:11 AM

No baby. No contractions. So. . . Goodbye Saggitarius, hello Capricorn. Assuming Liliana doesn't show up by midnight, we have now switched signs- maybe this is what she's waiting for- or maybe she wants to be right on the borderline, like her cousin Logan (a Taurus by a matter of hours). I can't believe they're getting competitive already ( :

Anyway, today's horoscope, courtesy of Yahoo.com:
No matter what happens today, stay on course. The odds are good that things will go your way, but you need to be sure to keep pushing even if circumstances are against you at some point in the day.

That's right- keep pushing, Lily! We're with you. Stay on course. See you soon.

Aloha
ian & marita

3 comments:

Heather said...

Maybe it's "Keep pushing, Marita!"--a sign of things to come today :)

Sonja said...

I love reading your blog every day to find out if there is any news. I know the end is tough, so keep your eye on the prize. It's all worth it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear children,

Missing you so much! I definitely got used to talking to you and seeing you every day. Marita, I miss our long walks. We are off to Mexico early tomorrow (5AM) but my cell phone will be next to my heart --oh, okay, my ear--24/7. Love to all the families. Give Logan a snuffle for me. Have such an easy birth that all you remember is the joy--or such a joyful birth that you forget if it was difficult. With love

Mom Alice