Thursday, January 17, 2008

3 weeks



So, our baby is turning into a little person. I guess we knew it would happen eventually, but in just 3 weeks? She loves her binky. . .LOVES it. Liliana has made a new friend, her reflection. She's taken her first shopping trips, to U-Village and to Right Start, and she's had her first party- with our ultimate frisbee team, and all of our babies. I'm back at work, so Marita has to call me every time Lily does something funny or cute, and I sit in my cube and miss them both. Liliana is my screen saver.




Still, I'm not complaining. Marita takes incredibly good care of me, and her daughter. Liliana hardly ever cries, and sleeps 3-4 hours at a time. . . most of the time. We have Logan to remind us of what we have to look forward to, and Rach and Mike to remind us of how great our support network is. And the guests! Last weekend we had a truly wonderful visit with Grandma Alice and Aunt Janet, and Grandpa Tom will be here this weekend. It's amazing how your life can slow down and speed up at the same time. Anyway, I'm babbling. I hope you're all well. Enjoy the new pictures and video, assuming that I can get it uploaded properly- its not much, but we've gotten requests to hear her voice, so here it is. New pictures available at: http://picasaweb.google.com/ianjames/LilianaWeek3




love. aloha.


ian, marita, and liliana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss some new photos/videos here? I miss that girl, send more!

Gram Alice

Edith said...

Hi guys I can't find photos either, just the picture with all the babies.I have a question, how should Liliana call me?
Any sugestion?
Love nana

liz said...

Don't they just get cuter? Did you even know that was possible?

Georgia said...

Oh! She gets cuter and cuter. Tell Marita that she has to call me, because I don't have your phone number... And I miss my cuz.

It looks like the team is raising up a young new team for ultimate :)