Monday, January 28, 2008

1 month and growing


Liliana has been with us for 1 month and 1 day. We're proud to report that Liliana is perfectly capable of sleeping through "The Kite Runner". In fact, we keep pinching ourselves to find out if we're awake since she sleeps 2-3 hours at a strectch, hardly ever cries, and loves her binky (pacifier). She also took a bottle on the first try. Anyway, before I get all carried away telling you about our wonderful daughter, let's just show you some pictures. Here's a link to a new slideshow- note the picture of Liliana in the huge overalls with the sock monkey-it's a twelve month outfit, and we'll be posting a picture in the same overalls, and with the same monkey every month, so you can all see how she's growing: http://picasaweb.google.com/ianjames/Liliana1MonthBlog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kids

Thanks for the wonderful photos, I miss you so much (okay, I miss Liliana the most, sorry, I can't help it! She's got me.) I can't wait to see you all, I love you

Gram-alice

Anonymous said...

o my goodness...is she pretty enuf in that dress?

what a sweetheart!

sending much LOVE to everyone.

G-mo

Anonymous said...

Ian & Marita -

I'm sorry I haven't visited earlier! Emily and I are SOOO happy for you guys. A much belated congratulation on the birth of beautiful Liliana!! She is adorable! I'm sure you've got your hands full but are loving it. We can't wait to meet her in person!!

Love from Wenatchee,

Darren & Emily