Monday, May 3, 2010

Babywatch: 40 weeks, 4 days

Well- the good news is that band rehearsal was great this evening. The bad news is that rehearsal would have been cancelled had our baby chosen to arrive. Time to step up our game. Massage appointment? Check. Acupuncture appointment? Check. Pineapple? Check. Spicy foods? Check. Amongst the more entertaining suggestions- a good walk around Ikea, and bowling. What else do you guys got? Suggestions welcome in the comments- the more out there, the better- this is for our entertainment too, after all ( : See you tomorrow!

Love,
ian, marita, liliana, and yet another stubborn addition to our lovely family.

P.S. - Happy Birthday Uncle Dan!

7 comments:

Mom said...

Oh Marita! You know I feel your pain! I have no advice other than focus on the positive: no one has ever been pregnant forever and that baby will be out before May is over one way or the other. That said, black licorice, cumin tea, and castor oil were not on your list. Yum, yum!

Gretchen said...

PS The previous post was from Gretchen, not your mom. Not sure what happened there.

Alisse Shiles said...

Have you tried driving in the mountains? Praying for a quick and safe delivery for you!

Sarah said...

I tagged you on this in facebook a bit back - so here's a refresher. A recipe that a restaurant says will get you in labor within 2-3 days :)

http://www.wchstv.com/gmarecipes/eggplantparmigian.shtml

edith said...

Just relax take deep breths listen to soft music and talk to her gently. Promise her no more spicy food if she decides to come soon. I believe the spicy food scars her. It would sceare me.Love you all Nana

Unknown said...

OK, OK I've learned my lesson; for all the remaining children I will wait until they are actually with us.

Grandpa

Unknown said...

yay! I'm so glad the daily updates are back! You guys are literally the first thought on my mind every morning I wake up, always wondering if your beautiful baby has joined the family yet...
Marita-you are, as always, beautiful! You make it look so easy, yet again! My thoughts and prayers are with all, I can't wait to see her!
XOXO