Monday, March 3, 2008

Liliana is 2 months old!

Okay people, here are the newest set of pictures just a bit shy of her 2 month birthday. Notice how much closer in size Liliana is to her sock monkey already! Also, don't be confused about the change in pattern on her special monthly picture outfit . . . It's reversable!! We thought switching from one pattern to the other would be a fun way to distinguish her growth from month to month. We are also trying to post some videos (wish us luck)!

Also notice the pictures of her with her Aunty Meredith who visited us last weekend. We took Liliana on her first hike! It did turn out to be more of a walk in the snow, but it was still her introduction to the beauty of the outdoors. Plus, I guess it was her first true introduction to snow, as well. We also went on a road trip to Tacoma to take Meredith to Wintergrass. It is one of the big bluegrass festivals in Northwest. We had a lovely time listening to the many jam sessions in the lobby of the hotel. We are sure Liliana will be a musician like her daddy. Ian even bought his first banjo while we were there thanks to an early birthday present from his parents. So, Liliana will certainly be surrounded by music in her life. Anyway, thanks for visiting us Aunty Mer . . . we miss you already!

The nest blog will of course be written by Grandma Alice who has been visiting this past weekend! We hope you are all still enjoying Liliana's newest adventures!

4 comments:

Derek said...

Hey, This is Derek Snarr, Marita's cousin. It just so happens that I'm pretty much an internet/blog addict, and even though I haven't spoken with you guys in years (since the cruise) I feel like I'm pretty well informed about your life. I used to go up to Seattle all the time, when I was sort of dating a girl from the U of Washington, but I haven't been there since my mission. (I got back in July) Next time I head up I'll give you a call or something. Then I'll get to see the family with the new addition.

Georgia said...

Okay... I am totally in love with little baby Lilliana :) I want to meet her. And hold her... So adorable is she!!

I am flying into Seattle in September... But I have no idea if I will have an opportunity to see you guys... lets hope that I can!!!

Anonymous said...

It pays to check your blog... This baby is absolutely the cutest... just happy to be here ... miss you guys.. love Aunt Suewhiteheart

sue-who said...

this baby is the cutest!!! & the sweetest... love Aunt Sue